Welcome to Community Recipe Sharing
One pot chicken with lime and cilantro
-1.5 lbs chicken cut into 1-2 inch cubes
-1/3 cup olive oil + 2 tbsp
– Juice of 2 limes
-1 tbsp vinegar
– 3 cloves minced garlic divided
-1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
– 1 tsp cumin
-1/4 large white onion diced (about 3/4 cup)
-6 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes diced
-1 tsp Salt plus more to taste
-Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Make your marinade: Combine oil, lime juice, zest, vinegar, 1 clove garlic, fresh coriander, and cumin. Blend until well combined. Pour marinade over chicken reserving about 2 tbsp of marinade to set aside.
3. Heat an oven proof skiller to medium- medium high heat. Once hot, add 2 tbsp oil. Toss in diced onion and potatoes. Saute for 3-5 minutes, then add garlic. Season with salt. Saute another 2-3 mins.
4. Add chicken and transfer to oven.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are done.
6. Salt and pepper to taste, top with remaining 2 tbsp of marinade.