6 large eggs
1 cup of milk
1 cup all purpose flour
dash of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 Tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. As oven preheats, put the butter in an ungreased 9×13 baking dish and place in the oven, just until melted.
3. Place the eggs, milk,flour,salt and vanilla in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour batter into baking dish, over melted butter.
4. Bake for 22-27 minutes or until edges are golden brown and puffy.
5. To serve, sprinkle generously with powdered sugar (and syrup